WE HAVE VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES AT THIS PRICE!!!
- Delivery time>>worldwide 7-15 days
- Handling time>> Ship within 48 hours after payment.
- Returns>> Fast refund,100% Money Back Guarantee.
- 98%Reviewers Recommends This Product.
How do you drill a hole in your garden? Do you have a hard time about gardening? Come to get the Spiral Drill Bit to help you with drilling holes.
Easy and fast to operate and drill holes
PLANT MORE IN LESS TIME:
The auger drill bit makes all of the guesswork in planting bulbs so much easier. Simply drill as far as the auger will go and lift the auger out of the hole – it's that simple!
This spiral hole drill is the professional landscapers’ choice for dramatically increasing efficiency when planting bulbs, potted plants, vegetables, flowers, bare root trees and a lot more.
- EFFORTLESS DIGGING: Effortlessly dig post holes in the garden or even bring it on vacation to drill a hole in the sand to anchor your beach umbrella.
- MACHINED POINTED TIP KEEPS IT STEADY: The pointed tip hits the ground first and keeps it steady when you are digging on hard ground. It also maintains a minimal distance between the digging blade and the point so the auger drill bit will start working on hard ground without having to push down.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ELECTRIC AND CORDLESS DRILLS: Use in any electric or cordless drill that can accommodate a 3/8" bit. No better tool for digging holes in your yard!
Material: High-strength carbon alloy
Weight: 260g， 135g
Package Includes: 1 x Garden Auger Spiral Drill Bit
Size: 22cm, 45cm